Castle 240rgb pump broken?

Hello i have some issues with an AIO deepcool castle 240rgb cant get the pump head to light up or even work from what i see. I tried connecting it directly to mobo in cpu fan and in sys fan the one next to cpu, also trough the splitter from fans, its not working. Is it broken or am i doing something wrong? Its a 3 pin

Is the pump working?

Did you plug the RGB cable to RGB hub and connect the hub to the motherboard RGB header or are you using the RGB controller?

I'm using the 360 RGB and I believe it's the same setup.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W

the rgb i tried in the hub with the fans and the fans work the pump not, i tried also directly to mobo still not working. 
and no the pump doesn’t seem to work the cpu is at 45-50 degrees not doing anything but youtube.

i tried the pump in the cpu opt in the cpu fan and in the splitter. I dont hear any water at the start and doesn’t light up.

Yeah i tried the wrath from amd just to check the pins and the wrath spins and lights up so I’ll have to wait doe a replacement i guess...