First build! COMPLETE system overhaul!!

43 minutes ago, trevb0t said:
  • Air is really the better option. The NH-D15 is great.
  • The vengeance is practically a flat heat spreader. There won't be clearance issues. The only ones I would be really concerned with would be like the Warhawks or the Evo Potenza. Stuff that really sticks up above the RAM stick. 
  • That TUF Board is a solid choice. Really it's the unit I would get if I went X570. The price to performance is solid. The benefits of PCIe 4 with your current gear will be zero, however if PCIe 4 gear becomes a big thing (which we think it will.) and affordable (Which may take years.) you will have a compatible platform to integrate them. So it certainly isn't a bad idea.
  • The Meshify comes with two of the case fan I linked. It's pretty high quality, and those would match in airflow and sound. The noctua unit is obviously solid and similarly priced if you don't mind mismatch.
  • Refer to our friendly neighborhood PSU Tier List for a reference, and see what you can find at a decent price. I recommend A/B+ tier, and the general feel is that Corsair units tend to have the best support/warranty out of the pile. 
    • I'd avoid any Seasonic Focus units, though the GX series units look pretty promising. (Brand new and I'd say untested enough I might still avoid until we see a year of reviews.)
    • 550W is fine, 650W is fine. Sometimes 650W is randomly cheaper. Just find a good unit, and I wouldn't go over 650W since that is where they consider single railed units to be a little less stable.

Yo trevb0t,
Honestly you've been such a great help! 
You're awesome! Thank you so much!

2 hours ago, wittydavid said:

Yo trevb0t,
Honestly you've been such a great help! 
You're awesome! Thank you so much!

Glad I could help!

If there is something you feel answered your initial questions the best, feel free to mark that post as "answered."

13 hours ago, trevb0t said:

Glad I could help!

If there is something you feel answered your initial questions the best, feel free to mark that post as "answered."

How do I do that??

1 hour ago, wittydavid said:

How do I do that??

I think it's just like a checkmark below the post :P