PC will not post but powers on

Hi, so yesterday my pc was working fine. I came back a few hours later and the monitor would say no signal yet turn on when my pc turned on. The rgb, fans everything would go as usual but no post or anything. Now there is a yellow-green led indicating boot issues?? I've already reseated everything (RAM, CPU, GPU, even my boot nvme drive) the only extra things I have and tried are different ram sticks. Is there any ideas someone might have? Idk what happened

Build:

CPU Ryzen 1700x

GPU Asus 2070 Strix oc

MOBO Asus x470 -f gaming

RAM Ballistix sport 3000mhz

PSU Seasonic 850 watt 80 plus gold

Two questions: Do you at least get into the BIOS? Do you only have the one boot nvme drive or do you have any additional drives, and if so what kind? (SSD, HDD, SATA, etc.)

2 hours ago, Squeemeister said:

Two questions: Do you at least get into the BIOS? Do you only have the one boot nvme drive or do you have any additional drives, and if so what kind? (SSD, HDD, SATA, etc.)

I haven't been able to get into bios I cant tell if it's just the pc or that and the monitor tbh. I do have 2 HDDS 

The reason I asked is I was having issues where my OS NVMe wouldn't be recognized and it would just send me straight into the BIOS. (Usually only after the power had been completely cut off to the system.)

Shutting down, unplugging my 1 extra HDD (power cable usually easiest) and then rebooting would "fix" the problem for me and then I'd just reconnect the HDD once everything was up and running. But if you're not even making it into the BIOS, it might not be the same issue.

3 hours ago, Squeemeister said:

The reason I asked is I was having issues where my OS NVMe wouldn't be recognized and it would just send me straight into the BIOS. (Usually only after the power had been completely cut off to the system.)

Shutting down, unplugging my 1 extra HDD (power cable usually easiest) and then rebooting would "fix" the problem for me and then I'd just reconnect the HDD once everything was up and running. But if you're not even making it into the BIOS, it might not be the same issue.

Unfortunately that didnt work either. I have no clue what it could be and haven't found anything that works

Thanks for trying squeemeister I'm probably just gonna have to take it to a repair shop or something