My K95 finally broke and I need help finding a new keyboard

So i've been using the Corsair K95 for a couple of years now and it's starting to act funky (sometimes types a letter two times and any macro I've set to the G buttons can be activated by pressing any of the top F buttons i.e. F1. F2 etc). So basically I'm looking to buy an alternative and would like some help as I haven't looked at any mechanical keyboards since I bought the K95. Here are some requirements:

1. Would be nice with *ONE* row of macro keys on the side. Preferably not more than one row but I don't mind if that's the case. Macros keys not absolutely necessary in the end.
  2. Must have RGB lighting. 
  3. Must be Cherry MX blue or brown.
  4. Must have media keys like the K95.
  5. Must have a numpad, but not absolutely necessary.

Thanks in advance. :)

Edit: I would buy the new K95 RGB Platinum if it weren't for the horrifyingly ugly font used for the keys. 

That does fit the description, but it looks too "gamer" if ya know what I mean. I've edited the requirements. Macros keys aren't essential, but RGB, cherry MX blue/brown, media keys and a numpad are.

The Ducky Shine 7 Blackout is the closest thing to what I want. If it just had better media controls.

https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=4332

Edit: Actually, the DAS 4 keyboard is the closest thing to what I want. It simply doesn't have RGB lighting. https://www.daskeyboard.com/daskeyboard-4-professional/

50 minutes ago, Dwight K. Schrute said:

DAS 4 keyboard

DAS boards are complete and utter shit. No doubt about that, just a fact.

Just now, Dwight K. Schrute said:

Why's that?

Build quality is bad, value for the money is also bad, also they are not a German brand, although they seem to advertise that, here is a quote from the description on the website of theirs : DAS German engineering: durable build quality to instill confidence and precision.

In reality they are an American company based in Austin, Texas.

The F-Key problem... I literally just got my new K95 today, and I'm having the same problem. G1-G6 will also activate if I press F4-F9(!). When I Googled the issue, this is the only link that came up, and it's only four days old...! Has anyone else had this issue and/or figured out a solution?

If it helps, I have each G key set to start an app. Needless to say, it's pretty annoying if/when I hit F5 and Photoshop opens up every time.

I believe it has something to do with iCue. i was messing around with it and noticed that the issue resolved itself once I deleted the actions/macros that I stored in the action library. It's very weird, but deleting all of it fixed the problem for me.