3D printer nozzle stayed on model at end of print and burned PLA

Hi, I just got my first 3D printer. It's a Monoprice MP Select Mini v2.

I printed the sample cat.gcode that came with it, with no problems at all. After that, I decided to print a 3D Benchy boat to really test its abilities. Luckily I was home and sitting right by it at my computer when it finished, because after the actual model was finished printing, the nozzle stayed touching on the top of the boat instead of moving away, and at 210 degrees C, it burned PLA and made fumes. I noticed that the progress display for the print still didn't say 'Finished' like it did with the cat, so I'm thinking it has to do with the slicer. I'm using Cura 4.4, and I haven't noticed a setting for what to do after the print is finished, but the printer sure seems to think that it wasn't finished when, in fact, it was. When it was done printing the cat last night, the nozzle moved away from the part and all was fine.

I need help and I'm not printing another thing until I get this fixed. We are sleeping in a household full of fumes tonight and I can't let that happen again.

Anything will be appreciated; I would like to get it to the point where I can leave it to print unattended without me having to worry about this. I am new to 3D printing so I'm sorry if I misunderstand something, or if I'm just stupid and didn't see whatever caused it before I started printing. Thanks in advance

Edit: I am attaching the gcode file of the print, in case anyone could more easily figure out what went wrong with it.

3D_Benchy-PLA-210_70-Raft.gcode

Just now, Zipfire said:

The Code is not complete you need to tell the printer to turn of the hot end and goto a safe xyz 

I don't know how to do that; I'm a 3d printing noob. This is the second thing I've ever printed. Sorry

I am very willing to learn, though.

Just now, Zipfire said:

what controller software are you using

I don't know what that means. I downloaded the STL file from Thingiverse, and I sliced it with Cura 4.4

You have to tell Cura to shut off the Hot END (the thing that melts the PLA) and return to a safe place on your Build table ( X=0 Y=0 Z=0) is common

Sure, but I don't know how to do that. I don't know how to add commands to a gcode file or anything like that

1 minute ago, Zipfire said:

Sorry not really able to do a step by step

Okay. Thanks for the help though, I will research how to add commands to the gcode file in Cura.