Wireless adapter issue

Noury

Hello, i have an aus tuf fx504gm and it works fine but 2 weeks ago the wireless apadter which is intel ac 9560 started to stop working when i play games like fortnite, rainbow six seige or apex legends at first it worked fine but after 10 mins of gamig it stops and it wont show any wifi networks and the adapter driver in the devixe manger is not there after i force shutdown the laptop it works again but the same problem appears when gaming again 

The driver is updated from the intel websote as well as the bluetooth driver,  the bios and windows its all updated  i need a solution  so i can game peacfully

I dont know what is wrong with your wifi, but dont stress. Replacement wifi cards are really cheap on amazon.

3 minutes ago, Hugh54321 said:

I dont know what is wrong with your wifi, but dont stress. Replacement wifi cards are really cheap on amazon.

Is there any ither solutions except replacing it?

31 minutes ago, Noury said:

Is there any ither solutions except replacing it?

look for physical damage. Check its not your router. If you have a lot of devices in your house you might want to turn some off. The routers ISPs give out cant handle many devices.

• 2 months later...

Thought I'd chime in as I'm having a similar issue. I have a similar laptop (ASUS FX507GM) and the same Wi-fi card and I'm also having issues with the card not functioning. In my case, thought, it's not fixed by a restart; it only seems to work properly after opening up the laptop and physically disconnecting and reconnecting the card, then booting into Windows. The card usually works for a few days afterwards, then stops again.

I should mention that I have swapped the AC 9560 inside my laptop for a new one, and the issue persists.