looking for unique style case suggestions

tg-sebasboy

so first of i wil try to be in most detail i can to what kinda stuff i'm looking for but since the case market is so huge finding a case that really suits your intrests isnt a easy task

first off the specs that wil house the rig

a msi m270 motherboard with a 7700k and a noctua nh-d15 cooler

a gtx 1070 (soon wil get that) 

and atleast 3 normal hard drives (wil soon upgrade to a m.2 raid array but the hard drives wil be storage still)

i found a case that i like wich is the nzxt h710i wich has rgb and all that stuff build in (mind you i never actually owned any rgb stuff so i kinda wanna go all out on rgb if i'm getting a rgb case)

but i just saw another case 

the thermaltake level 10 limited edition wich i really love (i can get that case for cheap with trading my old gpu for it)

so i've started looking around the cases once more and cant really find any cases that really spark that *show piece* astetic,

i saw the thermal take cube 9 but even though that case really looks good. its more a show piece for water cooling and not air cooled rigs so that space wil be wasted 

i dont really know all those creative case names so i'm sure theres quite a few more cases wich wil be unique compared to most rigs that falls into my intrest 

i do have pcie extension cables here so if theres a case using a seperated gpu area that can be done too.

my budget for this case would be around 200 euros max

but depending on how much the case appeals to me going a lil over that budget is not that big of a issue 

for the record i got a fractal design r6 right now and the looks of the case has really gotten old on me after about 1-2 years

did also look for the dune pro (the mac pro rip off) and even tho i love how it looks in general the small things like only usb c or no side window put me off on it

as i really wanna come over with that unique show piece hardware that functions (so no cases where its just for looks with barely any airflow)

thank you in advance for your crazy submissions!

Check the Deepcool cases. those are literally out of whack

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

case.PNG

CURRENT PC SPECS    

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

cas2.PNG

CURRENT PC SPECS    

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

sadly they dont sell those in the netherlands anymore. only the quadstellar wich is priced at 500 bucks here O-O

might stil go for that limited edition level 10 case and mod it a bit by replacing the plastic panels by diy acrylic and add alot of rgb controlled stuff between the hidden spaces