Witch monitor should i buy

Hiago_Bontempo

I have a XL2430 from Benq, and i want another monitor to use as my main, because i don't like the colors from my TN. I'll still use it to play some competitive games and casual FPS, but i want something with nice colors to play some RPG, Destiny 2 and things like that.

I was thinking in buying one of these:

• LG 27UL650-W (IPS)

• Sansumg 27" CFG73 (VA)

They cost almost the same here in my country. I would like to buy a LG 27GL850 but LG didn't even annouce it here, they probaly wont release it here.

I want to know what you guys think it`s the best option, i did read about some problems with CFG73, but i don't know if isn't even worth trying to get one beucase of firmware etc.

If anyone thinks about other options that would be better i would like to know, already did some search but i'm open to suggestions if there's something better with:

• Good colors for gaming;

• Black that doesn't suck for programming

• 24" or 27" if possible 27";

• Maybe 4k would be nice if it's 27 inch, but isn't a must;

• Not TN, i'm kind okay with VA but not sure if they in general have good colors, or if it's just the Sansumg one wich is QLed and only constrast it's better than IPS in others. I know you could say that better contrast is better color too, but i never had a VA so not sure.

Well, unless you live in a country that has shipping embargos or has trade complications with other parts of the world *cough USA* you should be able to get the LG even if it isn't released if your ok with the possibility of foreign instructions. However, if you can afford an oled, go with that otherwise ips is still good. I'm using the LG 29UM55-P ultra wide but its 60hz 1080p

2 hours ago, Leviosaaaaaaaa said:

Well, unless you live in a country that has shipping embargos or has trade complications with other parts of the world *cough USA* you should be able to get the LG even if it isn't released if your ok with the possibility of foreign instructions. However, if you can afford an oled, go with that otherwise ips is still good. I'm using the LG 29UM55-P ultra wide but its 60hz 1080p

In my contry importing isn't a option because Tax are too high, let`s say the Monitor is 550 USD this would make it something like 4 800 in my country money with Tax and Shipping, a 27UL650-W cost 2 200 here. You could say that when importing something you multiple for 9x (900%), but when i just buy it here it`s like 6.5x (650%). If sometime in the future a shop decide to import it they will sell for 5 700 if LG don't sell officially here.

I can only import things that are less than 100 USD, because in that case they can't apply tax on products. It kind sucks but importhing computer things is only option if it's SSD, HDD or something cheap (less than 100 USD).