Am i having a bottleneck?

Sylex

Hello community! 

I think iam having a little issue, i have recently installed my old ram set in combination with my new one, my new one is a hyper X set so 100% compatible, my old set are 2 diffrent brands with 2 diffrent clocks one 2333mhz and one 2400mhz in combination with those i have 32gb of ram, my issue is i noticed a drop of fps in basic games like, fortnite, battlefid 5 and so on. 

Via msi afterburner i can see my video card vram only uses about 1300mhz and my graphic card is used to 98% mostly. 

Iam not sure but i removed one stick of my old set and i think i gained a few more fps but the max mhz of my card is still ablht 1300mhz.

My cpu is a ryzen 5 3600 and iam asking you, what can i do to tell those games to use more of my vram instead of my normal system ram. 

In normal games my system ram is used up to 9gb of ram in fortnite? Or in battlefield 5 it goes up to 12gb of ram. 

What can i do after your opinion? 

Memory speed will be limited to the slowest module.  16gb at ~3200 will perform better than 32gb at 2133, unless you are actually running out of free memory.

You should get rid of your old ram, plain and simple. Having Ram with different speeds is always at cost of performance and sometimes even stability.

ESL Profile: https://play.eslgaming.com/player/2432327/

F@H Profile: https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=847206

Old System:                                                                 Current System :

i7-3770k + Cooler Master Hyper 212                           i9 9900k + Noctua NH-D15

Gigabyte Z77M-D3H                                                    Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master

Evga Geforce GTX 970 SC                                          GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING OC (F@H OC +70core/+580 mem)

HyperX FURY Red 16GB  DDR3 1600                        Corsair Vengeance  LPX 2x16GB DDR4 3200

bequiet PURE POWER 600W 80+ bronze                  Corsair RM 650x 80+ gold

Samsung 850 Evo 120 GB + 1TB HDD                       Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB 

Thermaltake Level 20 MT ARGB 

20 minutes ago, Sylex said:

So what can i do? 

Look at RAM usage.  99% chance you never go above 16gb without trying pretty hard.

Take the old modules out, live life.