Case air flow optimization

Hi there, folks, I'm new here so sorry if this is a topic that had been beaten to death, but I'm trying to improve my temps and I'm not sure how to tackle the case air flow.

Here's my build: https://builds.gg/builds/novus-regnum-13696

The case is SilentiumPC Regnum RG4T which has place for 3 front, 2 top and 1 rear 120mm fans (with top and front having a space for rad as well). Top and front have dust filters, rear doesn't, so I wouldn't want to use it as intake.  

What I have to work with are 3 120mm case fans and one 240mm rad (AOI CPU cooler). My current configuration is 2 case fans in front (bottom 2 slots) as intake, 1 case fan in the rear and the rad on top as outtake.

I'm generally happy with my temps, but I do notice 4-5 °C increase in CPU temp between CPU only load and combined load (CPU+GPU), which makes me think, that having the rad as an outtake isn't a good idea.

I was thinking about doing rad in front as intake and all the case fans as outtakes (top and rear), but I'm not sure the rad would create enough air flow and it would blow warm air right at the GPU (although this triple-fan 2060 seems to run pretty cool). I don't exactly have time to go experiment with bunch of configurations, so I wanted to get your opinions on what would be the best setup. Should I keep it the way it is or try something else?

P.S.: I'd like to stick with the fans I have, since I can't buy this particular fan standalone (for some reason SPC only sells it with this case) and it would really bug me having to mix and match. Plus I don't want to make this build any louder than it already is.

Linus have done an interesting video on airflow.  

I have similar questions too. 

My case exterior is broken and my motherboard is dusted badly. So I guess I can temper the case and the fans to experiment things a bit.

My case is a Bitfenix Proidgy released in 2013, it comes with 1 front 120 mm, 1 rear 120 mm. Top can accommodate 2 120 mm fan/rad.

I have replaced the rear stock 120 mm fan by a powerful 120 mm fan which rotates 3000 rpm at max. As the Graphics card is positioned upright, when it releases its hot air out they tend to rise which is what high school physics tells us so. I have also positioned the 120 mm rad/fan at the top front position. When I leave the top cover open, I find the hot air from the graphics card escape from the top even though the rear powerful 3000 rpm fan pulls some of them out. So I closed the top and forced the hot air to go with the rear powerful fan. It works, the temp drops by 3 degrees which is not bad.

Now I have another question which I believe you will also be concern about:  If I install a front fan as intake and it has a different speed with the rear fan, let's say the front's speed is lower than the rear's, would hot air trapped inside the case and cause a warm up of the graphics card?  Shall we set both intake fans and exhaust fan the same speed? If I have 2 fans at the top should I use them as intake in this scenario or as exhaust?

What you have should be fine. 

What are you using to test loads?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.