Computer Crash Solution (For me) Hekin iCUE

Maxisthemoose

I'm not entirely sure if I can post this here, but this is just for people that may have had the same issue as me. I do not have a problem.?

So, a long time ago, I was wondering why my PC was crashing so much. There was no correlation to the amount of time the PC was on, it would just randomly crash only 10 seconds after boot up, then sometimes it would take up to 2 days for it to crash again.

(Link to original post)

I had tried DDU'ing the drivers at least 50 times, tried older drivers, upgraded my power supply, went from a gtx 1060 to a 1070ti, all of that did nothing and my pc continued to crash. So just recently (about 2 weeks ago) I found a Reddit post talking about how iCUE causes problems with some cards,

(Link)

I know this is a pretty old post but it helped me and i found iCUE to be the culprit of it all. Anyway, the point of this was to get the word out that iCUE is stupid and causes crashes. So yeah, thanks for reading this.

This is a re-post of one of my older posts, but I just think that this information could help someone that is having trouble with their computer.

Main And Only Build : CPU : Ryzen 5 1600x (OC to 4.2GHz), Cooler : Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 TT Premium Edition, Motherboard : Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, RAM : Trident Z RGB 16GB (2*8) 3000Mhz DDR4, GPU : Gigabyte Gaming GTX 1070 TI, PSU : EVGA G3 650W 80+ Gold Certified, Storage : 250GB Samsung 860 Evo + 256GB SU800 + 2TB Seagate HDD.