Apps crashing for unknown reason

Hi , I'm relatively new over here , please stay with me if I've some slight late replies . Recently I faced this issue which applications like cinebench or games crashing often with unknown reasons , they just closed themselves without giving any warning messages whatsoever . First off I thought it was the hard disk issue so I formatted my hard disk and download back drivers but somehow those applications are still crashing . I followed my oc guide according to this reddit user comment pyromonkey83 , link as below 

Do you guys have any idea why are the applications crashing by its own ? Could it be my chip issue ? Temperature are under controlled while running an incomplete cinebench r20 , the temperature didnt get over 80c
Pc specs :
i7-9700k 5.0ghz
RTX2080 O8G ROG
Z390-E ROG

Gigabyte XP1200M
CM ML360R

It's hard to tell with a limited info. So, maybe this will help us understand better.

- By apps, do you mean all the apps or certain apps. Have you check the task manager to see if there's any odd behaviour in CPU usage, memory usage, or disk usage?

- We know it happens frequently, so, can you duplicate the problem? what did you do before the problem occurs?

- Use some software to check your CPU temperature. It might give you a hint if temperature is causing the issues.

- Power supply may be the problem if it couldn't supply a constant power, has lotsof ripples or justsurge or spike within the power rail.

Here's what I can advise you:

- Resit your RAM

- Reapply thermal paste. Also, clean the heatsink and fan from dust.

- Check if all power cable are securely attach to the ports

- Also, check if all cables securely connected and all your components (VGA card or M.2 SSD) are properly attached.

Regards,

Chiyawa

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

Have you checked your event viewer? Usually a good place to start as all your crashes will be recorded there under their own distinct code which you can then search for and it will tell you-generally-what the problem is i.e. drivers, video issues, RAM, corrupted data, etc

乇乂丅尺卂 丅卄工匚匚