B450 gaming plus and ryzen 3600 - safe now?

Hi. Over the past two months I have seen on the internet that a lot of people have experienced issues with various MSI motherboards and ryzen 3000 cpus. Have these been fixed now? I can get a non-max b450 gaming plus updated by a retailer for a very reasonable price, tomahawk both regular and max are unavailable though so it is not an option right now.

I have also considered either purchasing any decent updated x470 (like the gigabyte aorus ultra gaming) or wait for the x470 gaming plus max to be on the market but who knows how long it will take? At this point I just want something reliable, hassle-free and as plug-and-play as possible..

Any advices and ideas are very much appreciated, thanks.

many asrock boards support all ryzen cpus with thier bios versions. though I don't like AsRock

I would grab the 85$ MSI A-Pro 

There will be some problems with the teething phase of new technology.

For Example this Hardware Unboxed vid.

58am663beh931.png

asus prime b450m-a

^  i got and i run a ryzen 3600 stable including boost and 3200mhz ram

however i did have to flash mine using an older chip

(◑‿◐)

Thanks. The MSI A-Pro does look like a decent alternative. Unfortunately it is out of stock where I am planning to purchase the computer, and won’t be back on shelves for a good while. I guess I have no other choice but to wait for the max version of that board to come out, and pray that any remaining issues plaguing the MSI MBs with Ryzen 3000s will be ironed out by then... I am a newbie and not a tinkerer at all so the thought of something not working right out of the box is quite scary to me!