Corsair M60

FinnHallqvist

What do you think of the M60 gaming mouse from corsair? Do you have any experiences with it? What are the pros and the cons?

If it didn't have the "sniper button" and the side buttons were slightly bigger, I would probably buy one.

I find it quite comfortable.

I think that the M60 is all about that sniper button, once you get used to it you are a sniping machine!

I use it and it's amazing. Honestly, I can't find anything wrong with it. It's comfortable, ranges up to 5700dpi, and has a sniper button which you can chose to use whether you play video games. I love it.

FX 4100 @ 4200, MSI GTX 660, CX430, 1TB Barracuda, 320gb Spinpoint, Hyper 212,  MSI 970, 500R, 8GB RAM

Is it a mouse for a palm grip or a mouse for a claw grip?

Corsair are about to release an updated version of the M60, the M65. It will feature the new Avago 9800 sensor which can do 8200 DPI. It is a better sensor and there may be some extra software tweaks, i would wait a couple of weeks

I'm going to wait until may (because of Haswell and lower GPU prices [although it is just a rebranding]) Thanks for the information