HELP! MSI B450 Gaming Plus, Ryzen 5 3600, Klevv Bolt X 3200 Mhz

Go to solution Solved by RamaCnS,

It's doneeee, it;s my RAM, run on 2666 Mhz, i try enable XMP to 3200 it can't booting, so i try "memory try it" to 2933 Mhz it can install windows till 30% and got restarted again, so the problem is my RAM

i'll try to change my RAM

any suggestion? good RAM for AMD ryzen 5 3600, 2x4 dual channel

I Really Need Some Help

i build my own PC
Mobo : MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Proc : Ryzen 5 3600
RAM : Klevv Bolt X 3200 Mhz 16-18-18-18-38

GPU : Nvidia GTX 1050ti

updated bios of motherboard to the latest
i got to bios and booting to my USB which is windows 10 installer inside

i can't install windows 10
it always got restarted, BSOD, KMODE Exception Not Handled

how i fix this, i want to use my pc as soon as possible

make a fresh windows installer, it is a driver error, so a file might have gotten corrupted

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

Either your windows boot is corrupted or you have bad ram based on the error message you got. 

9 minutes ago, GrockleTD said:

make a fresh windows installer, it is a driver error, so a file might have gotten corrupted

i'll try download windows 10, could i got a link that have fresh windows 10?
i'll take rufus to make windows 10 ISO file to my USB

6 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

Either your windows boot is corrupted or you have bad ram based on the error message you got. 

i'm trying it to fix my windows file first,

for RAM
could i have to enabled XMP for installing windows? last tried i enabled XMP, it can't booting, i did clear CMOS for that, and now i'm afraid to make my RAM going on 3200 Mhz,
i keep the RAM as auto (Default)

10 hours ago, GrockleTD said:

it's not my windows, still restarted :(

10 hours ago, GrockleTD said:

is ryzen 5 3600 should be dual channel RAM?

10 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

it's not my windows, i'll try another ram, but it should be dual channel ram or i can take single ram 1x8?

do you have 2 x 8gb of ram?

if yes, try using only 1 x 8gb of ram

still bsod

then, try the 'other' 1 x 8gb of ram

11 hours ago, oahbpn said:

do you have 2 x 8gb of ram?

if yes, try using only 1 x 8gb of ram

still bsod

then, try the 'other' 1 x 8gb of ram

i just have 1 x 8gb ram and still bsod :(

6 hours ago, RamaCnS said:

i just have 1 x 8gb ram and still bsod :(

What I would try and rule out is a bad stick so try both by themselves and also try them in each of your slots to make sure it isn't a defective dim slot. 

How far had the installation progress went? Did you at least manage to get pass the select the install location? Did you reach this screen? if so at which part? Or you can't even boot from the USB?

Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-3.02.17-PM.png

Depending on which stage the error occurs it could be either the HDD/SSD/NVME error, USB error, motherboard error, or other devices.

29 minutes ago, RekiChan said:

How far had the installation progress went? Did you at least manage to get pass the select the install location? Did you reach this screen? if so at which part? Or you can't even boot from the USB?

Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-3.02.17-PM.png

Depending on which stage the error occurs it could be either the HDD/SSD/NVME error, USB error, motherboard error, or other devices.

i just got to the first page when i have to choose language

7 minutes ago, RamaCnS said:

i just got to the first page when i have to choose language

Then probably the installer can't detect your disk drive. Are you using NVME? I think there is a specific installation guide that you need to do for NVME. the setting is in the bios. Check your motherboard manual on how to do this. most probably you need to disable CSM/UEFI.
If you has other PC you can also try to make a Live USB (Windows To Go) with rufus. Boot to windows with that USB to check if it even possible for the motherboard/PC to be used.

Edited by RekiChan

2 minutes ago, RekiChan said:

Then probably the installer can't detect your disk drive. Are you using NVME? I think there is a specific installation guide that you need to do for NVME. the setting is in the bios. Check your motherboard manual on how to do this. most probably you need to disable CSM/UEFI.

i'm using ssd 120gb SATA, MBR type, i had try that to disable CSM/UEFI, but still the same,

or i have to convert my ssd to GPT?

Just now, RamaCnS said:

i'm using ssd 120gb SATA, MBR type, i had try that to disable CSM/UEFI, but still the same,

or i have to convert my ssd to GPT?

Do you have another PC? use the other PC to install windows to that ssd, then use the SSD for the new builld.

It's doneeee, it;s my RAM, run on 2666 Mhz, i try enable XMP to 3200 it can't booting, so i try "memory try it" to 2933 Mhz it can install windows till 30% and got restarted again, so the problem is my RAM

2 hours ago, RamaCnS said:

Check your motherboard QVL and choose what you need. But if your motherboard can't even support XMP or d.o.c.p listed for the RAM it could be in problem too. Have you checked the ram slot? I made this mistake when I first started building my own pc, turns out that out of 4 ram slots on the motherboard only 2 of them support xmp or docp. It's either (A2 and B2) or (A1 and B1) check your motherboard manual.