Cpu 100%

Hello guys, 

My PC:

I5 6500 

gtx 1070

8 gb RAM

240 gb ssd

When I play Rainbow 6 Siege, GTA 5 or I download something from Steam Uplay my CPU usage is at 100%. 

The average temperature is around 50 °C and never goes above 70.

Like 3 months ago i observed that Gta 5 is struggling loading in the textures, after my pc freezed when i was downloading something, and last month in R6S every time I move the mouse the game froze for like a second, at EVERY mouse movement. I have R6S for 2 years and I never had this issue, I even tried to play it to play whit the lowest settings possible nut I got the same results.

Just now, Slottr said:

That's normal
You're bottlenecked

How?

2 minutes ago, Szeptom said:

Hello guys, 

My PC:

I5 6500 

gtx 1070

8 gb RAM

240 gb ssd

When I play Rainbow 6 Siege, GTA 5 or I download something from Steam Uplay my CPU usage is at 100%. 

The average temperature is around 50 °C and never goes above 70.

Like 3 months ago i observed that Gta 5 is struggling loading in the textures, after my pc freezed when i was downloading something, and last month in R6S every time I move the mouse the game froze for like a second, at EVERY mouse movement. I have R6S for 2 years and I never had this issue, I even tried to play it to play whit the lowest settings possible nut I got the same results.

Check task manager and sort by cpu useage. I have a feeling something got on your system and is draining it's resources.

Just now, Szeptom said:

How?

Your cpu isn't fast enough to keep up with your gpu

The freezing and stuff is another problem though. Tried reinstalling drivers?

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

4 core i5s are known to be bottlenecks in systems with 1070s and better GPUs because they cant keep the GPUs fed and spike up in usage trying. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

Your cpu isn't fast enough to keep up with your gpu

The freezing and stuff is another problem though. Tried reinstalling drivers?

Maybe this is a windows problem, I'm not sure, after making an update it got resolved, but after another update it got screwed up again.

Can I do anything about, beside buying a new cpu