G skill Ram compatibility

Hi In my PC i currently have 16GB (2x8) Gskill F4-32OOC16D-16GVVGB Memory DDR4 3200 and recently found this kit that was on offer https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B015FXXBW0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. Would I have any problem using both kits together the only difference I could see was  the colour being different and could not any anything else that would cause a problem. 

When I contacted gskill they told me that they do not recommend mixing two kits together but I should try updating my bios and see if i still have bsod issues. Before I updated my bios I checked to make sure my memory is working correctly by doing a Windows memory Diagnostic which kept coming up with no issues, after that I used the System File Checker tool and had issues with that too and the same with a antivirus scan using bit defender.

Once I had done all those I checks and kept getting bsod errors, I decided to update my bios which went smoothly and bsod stopped happening so frequently but still get them sometimes and today i ended up getting a boot failure message and that is why I am here hoping some can help me.  

PC BUILD 

I7 9700k 

Gskill 32gb 3200 DDR4 ( two kits of 16gb )

Dark Rock pro 4 

AORUS Z390 PRO 

GTX 1070 

Ram Layout 

#0 - 8 GB PC4-25600 DDR4 SDRAM G Skill F4-3200C16-8GVGB

#1-  8 GB PC4-25600 DDR4 SDRAM G Skill F4-3200C16-8GVKB

#2 - 8 GB PC4-25600 DDR4 SDRAM G Skill F4-3200C16-8GVGB

#3 - 8 GB PC4-25600 DDR4 SDRAM G Skill F4-3200C16-8GVKB

Any help is appreciated 

Thanks 

Harjm

I never mix ram kits even if they are the same model and speed and everything. To high of a chance for incompatibilities especially with DDR4 it's a lot more picky than DDR3 was. If you need a specific amount of ram buy a kit with that amount.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

13 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

I never mix ram kits even if they are the same model and speed and everything. To high of a chance for incompatibilities especially with DDR4 it's a lot more picky than DDR3 was. If you need a specific amount of ram buy a kit with that amount.

Thanks for the reply was not planning to buy more ram saw it on offer and went for it might have to return it back I think