Grumble, grumble, Amazon, grumble, grumble

Anomnomnomaly

The never ending saga of Amazon's ineptitude continues.

Today some one turned up to 'collect' the defective mattress...  Where's the replacement I ask... and where's the other guy you're going to need to move it?

Cue blank stares...

So in spite of Amazon specifically stating that when the replacement is ready for delivery... then and only then will they arrange co deliver it and collect the defective one at the same time.... The replacement hasn't even been despatched yet.

It took me 6 days to speak to some one last time... and now I have to do it all over again because they can't get a single fucking thing right.

I swear I will never buy anything of substance from them ever again.

System 1: Gigabyte Aorus B450 Pro, Ryzen 5 2600X, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz, Sapphire 5700XT, 250GB NVME WD Black, 2x Crucial MX5001TB, 2x Seagate 3TB, H115i AIO, Sharkoon BW9000 case with corsair ML fans, EVGA G2 Gold 650W Modular PSU, liteon bluray/dvd/rw.. NO RGB aside from MB and AIO pump. Triple 27" Monitor setup (1x 144hz, 2x 75hz, all freesync/freesync 2)

System 2: Asus M5 MB, AMD FX8350, 16GB DDR3, Sapphire RX580, 30TB of storage, 250GB SSD, Silverstone HTPC chassis, Corsair 550W Modular PSU, Noctua cooler, liteon bluray/dvd/rw, 4K HDR display (Samsung TV)

System 3 & 4: nVidia shield TV (2017 & 2019) Pro with extra 128GB samsung flash drives.

• 2 weeks later...

Last week they finally delivered the replacement.

After unboxing and leaving it to expand fully all day, I measured it and it's around 24cm... Which is close enough to the 25cm it should be... less than 21cm was not.

As for the old defective mattress... they still haven't collected it and it's currently blocking half my stairs.

I finally got notified that they were actually refunding me for the keyboard I sent back on the 19th July... Only took 17days... could be a few more days before I actually get it back in my account... taking the delay to around 3 weeks.

System 1: Gigabyte Aorus B450 Pro, Ryzen 5 2600X, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz, Sapphire 5700XT, 250GB NVME WD Black, 2x Crucial MX5001TB, 2x Seagate 3TB, H115i AIO, Sharkoon BW9000 case with corsair ML fans, EVGA G2 Gold 650W Modular PSU, liteon bluray/dvd/rw.. NO RGB aside from MB and AIO pump. Triple 27" Monitor setup (1x 144hz, 2x 75hz, all freesync/freesync 2)

System 2: Asus M5 MB, AMD FX8350, 16GB DDR3, Sapphire RX580, 30TB of storage, 250GB SSD, Silverstone HTPC chassis, Corsair 550W Modular PSU, Noctua cooler, liteon bluray/dvd/rw, 4K HDR display (Samsung TV)

System 3 & 4: nVidia shield TV (2017 & 2019) Pro with extra 128GB samsung flash drives.