Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daneel

Logitech G502 Wireless or Wired?

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi.

After 4-5 years my mouse decided that his right click had enough of my hands. With the right click not working properly for a while I decided it was about time to change the mouse.

So I've been looking for recommendations and I've stumbled into logitech G502 mouse. I was lucky that a friend had one since 2014 or 2015 so he brought it to work and I managed to try it out and I must say, I like it. So I think it's a good mouse for my taste but I am confused whether I should get the wireless one or the wired one.

Some things to keep in mind:

1. I do not intend to get the wireless charging mouse pad as I find it way too overpriced for what it does.

2. I have some coupons so I can get the wireless version at about 40 euros and the wired version at about 25 euros

So, should I get the wireless version or the wired version? Or should I just look at another mouse?

Thank you.

Wired+paracord, I've been using a G502 for around 5 years now, and I recently bought a G502 Hero and replaced the thick braided stock cord with a paracord, which basically makes the cable feel like it is not there

Ryzen 5 1600 @3.75 gHz     🔙🔛🔝     ASUS ROG Strix GTX1080

ASUS Prime B-350M-E     🔙🔛🔝     Phanteks Evolv mATX

500GB WD Blue Sata SSD     🔙🔛🔝     2TB Seagate Firecude 3.5"

2x8 Gb GSkill TridentZ RGB @3000mHz

Corsair CX650M

Unless you need a wireless mouse, I would say just get the wired one as you sound budget-constrained. I've been using my G502 since November 2017 and it's still solid as ever, although I hated how heavy the braided cable is and as a result, I've cut off the braid coating so it's just the naked cable, much lighter.

Aesthetics Goddess & Light Theme User

How to pronounce "seoz" - Think 'hose' but replace the 'h' with an 's'

My Custom PC Build Log  |  My Brother's Custom PC Build Log  |  PC Rig Photography

i5-8600K | Deepcool Neptwin White | Asus Z370-P | Corsair LPX 16GB | Asus GTX 1060 3GB | 500GB Crucial P1 + 240GB Crucial BX500 | NZXT S340 | Corsair CX450M