Logitech G502 Wireless or Wired?

Daneel

Hi.

After 4-5 years my mouse decided that his right click had enough of my hands. With the right click not working properly for a while I decided it was about time to change the mouse.

So I've been looking for recommendations and I've stumbled into logitech G502 mouse. I was lucky that a friend had one since 2014 or 2015 so he brought it to work and I managed to try it out and I must say, I like it. So I think it's a good mouse for my taste but I am confused whether I should get the wireless one or the wired one.

Some things to keep in mind:

1. I do not intend to get the wireless charging mouse pad as I find it way too overpriced for what it does.

2. I have some coupons so I can get the wireless version at about 40 euros and the wired version at about 25 euros

So, should I get the wireless version or the wired version? Or should I just look at another mouse?

Thank you.

I would suggest you to get the wired one, charging wireless mouses gets real old real fast with gaming mouses.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Wired+paracord, I've been using a G502 for around 5 years now, and I recently bought a G502 Hero and replaced the thick braided stock cord with a paracord, which basically makes the cable feel like it is not there

Ryzen 5 1600 @3.75 gHz     ???     RTX 2070 Super Founders Edition

ASUS ROG Strix X-470-F     ???     Fractal Design Meshify C

500GB WD Blue Sata SSD     ???     Samsung  970EVO 500GB

2TB Seagate Firecude 3.5"     ???     2x8 Gb GSkill TridentZ RGB @3000mHz

Corsair CX650M

Unless you need a wireless mouse, I would say just get the wired one as you sound budget-constrained. I've been using my G502 since November 2017 and it's still solid as ever, although I hated how heavy the braided cable is and as a result, I've cut off the braid coating so it's just the naked cable, much lighter.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches