Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jihakuz

Unlocking Huawei Bootloader

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi all,

I currently have a Huawei P20 Lite, and I'm looking to install Lineage OS. Only problem is I no longer think it is possible to get the code from Huawei to unlock your bootloader. In their "Account Center" there doesn't seem to be an option to get your code. There are paid services that say they'll do it for you, but I doubt these are really and just looking to make a quick buck off people.

So my question is, is there anyway to unlock the bootloader now that Huawei has stopped providing these access codes.

Thanks.

IF YOU WANT ME QUOTE OR @ ME :)

Specs

AMD 1800X @4GHz

MSI X370 SLI Plus

8 GB of Cosir Vengeance LPX

MSI Armor GeForce GTX 1070

NZXT S340 Elite

500GB Samsung 560 EVO

Silvestone 500W 80+ GOLD

https://www.getdroidtips.com/unlock-bootloader-huawei-smartphone/

https://www.xda-developers.com/huawei-honor-unlock-bootloader-fee/

There is no longer an official way to unlock Huawei devices. You'll just have to risk it with buying an unlock code.

This is why I dont use Huawei devices. Never tried an unlock service. Never had to.

Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.