Thoughts On The Samsung Series 9 Ultrabook

notenoughtv

I'm looking into getting an ultrabook and I'm pretty keen on getting the Series 9. From what I have seen online it's kind of overpriced, but in my country there are not many brands officially selling, just retailers, but Samsung is here as a brand with it's own store, so prices match up to other ultrabooks like the Zenbook. 

I was hoping that you could share experiences with samsung laptops in general. How much bloatware is there, is it easy to get rid of? 

This would be my first notebook so I don't have much reference.

The ones that are on the samsung website are sandy bridge but I'm looking into an Ivy Bridge one.

The 13.3"

I was also looking at the Asus Zenbook but I worry that with all those brushed surfaces it might get filled with fingerprint stains really fast.

The series 9 is an excellent ultrabook. Possibly the best out there atm. If you can cop the price, it's definitely worth getting over something like a zenbook.

The Series 9 ultrabooks are good, only thing i don't like about them is the trackpad. so if they got demo units try it to see if you like it. other than that they are some great laptops.

Main Rig: Intel Core i5 2500K @4.7Ghz, Noctua NH-U12s, Asus z68 V-Pro, Evga GTX 970, Samsung EVO 250Gb, Kingston DDR3 HyperX 1600 MHz 16GB,fractal design define r3, XFX XXX 850W

Laptop: Clevo w230st, 13.3" 1080p screen,  CPU intel i5 4200M(Someone want's to donate a i7-4700qm? :P), 8gb ram 1600Mhz, Geforce gtx 765m, SSD: mSata Evo 120Gb(still room for one more), HHD: 1Tb 7200rpm, 

The Series 9 ultrabooks are good, only thing i don't like about them is the trackpad. so if they got demo units try it to see if you like it. other than that they are some great laptops.

I totally agree! There's so much delay in the cursor movement it gets kind of annoying :(

And there doesn't seem to be any US Keyboard models available through NCIX. There's no way Im buying a notebook with a billingual keyboard -_-