Monitors from Broken all in one pcs

Chroma Drill
Go to solution Solved by Lord Nicoll,
45 minutes ago, Chroma Drill said:

It's an HP Pavilion 23-h110

I can't find much information on it, but it probably uses LVDS for the monitor control and such, you'd need to get some kind of board that can power the monitor and take HDMI or DisplayPort and communicate with the display. Such homemade displays have been done before but usually by people who understand all the technology pretty well. I wouldn't attempt it and I know a little bit about displays. 

So I got a broken All in One pc, but the monitor itself is ok, no scratches at all.

I was wondering if there's a way to use the screen of a broken all in one, it would be a waste of a 23 inch display. I've been searching a lot but the only thing I found was related to the ports (Hdmi) saying that it's not possible, but what about the FFC cables?. Is there any adapter or something? (I'm sorry if this Question doesn't qualify for the forum)

Are there any video in ports? If not, then you likely won't be able to do much with it without a bit of "hacking".

What model is the AIO PC?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

45 minutes ago, Chroma Drill said:

It's an HP Pavilion 23-h110

I can't find much information on it, but it probably uses LVDS for the monitor control and such, you'd need to get some kind of board that can power the monitor and take HDMI or DisplayPort and communicate with the display. Such homemade displays have been done before but usually by people who understand all the technology pretty well. I wouldn't attempt it and I know a little bit about displays. 

Yours faithfully