Mouse randomly goes slow

Kingdomkey

Ok so I was setting up my drawing tablet and I have the new windows 10 update and for some reason my mouse sensitivity drops significantly and the loading circle comes up, and when I move the mouse it was like lagging

33 minutes ago, Kingdomkey said:

Ok so I was setting up my drawing tablet and I have the new windows 10 update and for some reason my mouse sensitivity drops significantly and the loading circle comes up, and when I move the mouse it was like lagging

Sounds to me like you have a program running in the background that is doing something at those moments that is significantly lagging out your pc. You could look at task manager and see if anything is spiking in CPU utilization. Does this happen continuously all the time or only happen in short spikes?

1 hour ago, MineParker101 said:

Sounds to me like you have a program running in the background that is doing something at those moments that is significantly lagging out your pc. You could look at task manager and see if anything is spiking in CPU utilization. Does this happen continuously all the time or only happen in short spikes?

I had task manager on and the cpu wasn't spiking at all and the GPU was fine, I have a laptop I have a Asus x555qa and it's the Amd cpu with radeon r7 graphics and the only progam that was running was Wacom table propertys