Im trying to recover my old pc

DDR4memorystick

Ok so i had bought an alienware m15x in 2010,i had it since 2015 when hard drive broke, from raging and slamming my pc because it was laggy. I didin't turn it on since then. Now i try to turn it on alot of flashy light bulbs pop up, i said ok and i left it turning on then i see crash screen saying something about boot problems, it restarts and keeps looping around, i tried to go to the diagnostics,EVERYTHING IS HIEROGLYPHICS I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING i see those colourful lines and click Y, (doesn't show me Y, N) and the hieroglyphics load till i die. Help me

I think it might be windows that are corrupted but i don't know how to install it. Because my only functional PC is iMac.  I tried to turn on automatic repair, but it wont start for some reason 

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

You've not given us much information to go off of here other than "I see things". "flashy light bulbs", "hieroglyphs", and "colorful lines" don't tell us much. We can't translate what you've written into useful information (least, I can't) Please provide some examples in the form of screen captures (which you'll likely have to do through a phone or camera given the circumstances)

My first inclination, given the circumstances is that the HDD itself has experienced some form of damage, be it a scratched platter, misaligned/damaged read head, or some other unknown failure.

It's also possible, given the circumstances that it's an issue with any other part of the computer as well (failing display? failing motherboard? corrupt BIOS? we need examples of what you're seeing to better determine a cause).

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

1 minute ago, Semper said:

You've not given us much information to go off of here other than "I see things". "flashy light bulbs", "hieroglyphs", and "colorful lines" don't tell us much. We can't translate what you've written into useful information (least, I can't) Please provide some examples in the form of screen captures (which you'll likely have to do through a phone or camera given the circumstances)

My first inclination, given the circumstances is that the HDD itself has experienced some form of damage, be it a scratched platter, misaligned/damaged read head, or some other unknown failure.

It's also possible, given the circumstances that it's an issue with any other part of the computer as well (failing display? failing motherboard? corrupt BIOS? we need examples of what you're seeing to better determine a cause).

i will do them in 30 minutes. and you will believe me :D how weird it looks

1 hour ago, DDR4memorystick said:

Ok so i had bought an alienware m15x in 2010,i had it since 2015 when hard drive broke, from raging and slamming my pc because it was laggy. I didin't turn it on since then. Now i try to turn it on alot of flashy light bulbs pop up, i said ok and i left it turning on then i see crash screen saying something about boot problems, it restarts and keeps looping around, i tried to go to the diagnostics,EVERYTHING IS HIEROGLYPHICS I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING i see those colourful lines and click Y, (doesn't show me Y, N) and the hieroglyphics load till i die. Help me

I think it might be windows that are corrupted but i don't know how to install it. Because my only functional PC is iMac.  I tried to turn on automatic repair, but it wont start for some reason 

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

This is what happens when i run diagnostics 

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0037.JPG

43 minutes ago, Semper said:

I've edited my post I've added what it looks like when booting (it restarts and it loops), in diagnostics.. 

4 hours ago, DDR4memorystick said:

I've edited my post I've added what it looks like when booting (it restarts and it loops), in diagnostics.. 

To me, it seems at the very least that you're looking at a failed HDD. It's also possible that a controller is the root of the issue here.

You can try reinstalling Windows 10 if you have some means to create a bootable ISO, though I make no guarantees that it'll work. Are you able to access the BIOS/UEFI of the system? if so, see if the HDD is detected.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

1 hour ago, Semper said:

To me, it seems at the very least that you're looking at a failed HDD. It's also possible that a controller is the root of the issue here.

You can try reinstalling Windows 10 if you have some means to create a bootable ISO, though I make no guarantees that it'll work. Are you able to access the BIOS/UEFI of the system? if so, see if the HDD is detected.

Yep hdd is detected