Algo vpn setup

coolxm

Hi,
I want to set up an Algo vpn (im a beginner at pretty much everything) but i dont want to pay for a server yet. i can put the server directly on my modem so it bypasses any firewall etc and i have two free pc's

can anybody find me a video, tutorial or walk me trough it please i havent found anything that helped me up to this moment.

thx,
Coolxm

Two things:

1) a free VPN is not something I would trust, but your mileage may vary.

2) Setting up a whole home VPN is not a menial task and is more than a little complicated.

6 minutes ago, lieder1987 said:

Two things:

2) Setting up a whole home VPN is not a menial task and is more than a little complicated.

oh

but your telling me there's a chance? I am willing to try it. is there any tutorial i can follow? or if you have any a good like cheap server cause i dont have a credit card but im planning to buy some paypal credit this we

the problem is also that i am not sre if this will work for my usecase so maybe it wont work at all

(ps. I have acces to windows server edition nrmly)

2 hours ago, lieder1987 said:

Two things:

2 hours ago, coolxm said:

oh

but your telling me there's a chance? I am willing to try it. is there any tutorial i can follow? or if you have any a good like cheap server cause i dont have a credit card but im planning to buy some paypal credit this we

the problem is also that i am not sre if this will work for my usecase so maybe it wont work at all

(ps. I have acces to windows server edition nrmly)

is there any tutorial? i know you said that it may be difficult but i want to try

In order to google for you, we would need to know the make / model of your router to see if it is even possible. Also that brand of VPN isnt mainstream (at least that I know of) so detailed step by step instructions will be difficult.

I would just use google and search for "XXX router Algo VPN setup"

3 minutes ago, lieder1987 said:

In order to google for you, we would need to know the make / model of your router to see if it is even possible. Also that brand of VPN isnt mainstream (at least that I know of) so detailed step by step instructions will be difficult.

I would just use google and search for "XXX router Algo VPN setup"

ok thanks, thatl be hard cause my dad is an apple fanboy (apple routers are shit btw) but ill try 

thx for the help

1 hour ago, coolxm said:

ok thanks, thatl be hard cause my dad is an apple fanboy (apple routers are shit btw) but ill try 

thx for the help

Their routers are actually quite good and as a Windows user had one for users until it broke, but no it will not be doable.