Wireless headphone (with microphone) at $100 worth to get

_Hustler_One_

Hey guys,

Im moving to wireless stuff.

Having a highly curious 3yo kid and keep growing around the house get my current wired headphone is being pulled more often by her curiosity.

So please recommend me of what the title says, and it has to be the over-ear one.

Thanks

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

EDIT: Didn't see wireless, my bad lmao

The Logitech g533 is pretty good and is under $100

29 minutes ago, _d0nut said:

EDIT: Didn't see wireless, my bad lmao

The Logitech g533 is pretty good and is under $100

Did you mean g433? Cant find the g533 in Logitech site

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

9 minutes ago, _Hustler_One_ said:

Did you mean g433? Cant find the g533 in Logitech site

The G533 is the wireless version of the G433.

It's over $100 on Logitech's website but you can find it on other websites for less than $100, like amazon.

On 6/9/2019 at 1:56 PM, _d0nut said:

The G533 is the wireless version of the G433.

It's over $100 on Logitech's website but you can find it on other websites for less than $100, like amazon.

How about Corsair HS70 Wireless compared to the G533?

I currently have the HS50, I like the semi-open and its unassuming design. It doesnt show itself as a gaming peripheral, that's what I like from any PC hardwares and peripherals designs and styles.

My system specs:

Spoiler

My build logs:

9 minutes ago, _Hustler_One_ said:

I currently have the HS50, I like the semi-open and its unassuming design. It doesnt show itself as a gaming peripheral, that's what I like from any PC hardwares and peripherals designs and styles.

They should be similar quality 

Huh I'm looking for the exact same thing tbh. Gonna keep an eye on this thread!

The HyperX Cloud Flight was under 100 for a while on amazon, but I missed that deal. Should keep an eye on those, seem nice.

i got the corsair void wireless for around 89 on sale and i think they are right at 99 usually but you can find cheaper,i love the sound and if you turn the lighting off the battery lasts all day,only thing i dont like tho is the usb interface i would rather have had a regular plug to use on an external dac/amp but i have others for that purpose,but the voids are great for gaming with the mic and the mic has super clean sound.

54 minutes ago, xreaperx22 said:

i got the corsair void wireless for around 89 on sale and i think they are right at 99 usually but you can find cheaper,i love the sound and if you turn the lighting off the battery lasts all day,only thing i dont like tho is the usb interface i would rather have had a regular plug to use on an external dac/amp but i have others for that purpose,but the voids are great for gaming with the mic and the mic has super clean sound.

Take this one into consideration. I'll check its reviews and my local pricing.

Thanks

My system specs:

Spoiler

My build logs:

On 6/10/2019 at 12:21 PM, _Hustler_One_ said:

If you already have an HS50, then going to HS70 will be seamless.  Void Pro's are also very nice, and will fit differently by design, so i would recommend trying them on first if you plan to switch.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

On 6/10/2019 at 12:21 PM, _Hustler_One_ said:

I slightly preferred the HS50 to the G433 when I had them side by side, and would definitely prefer the HS50 with an EQ. I suspect the same would hold for the HS70 and G533. Either would definitely be better than the Void.

2 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

If you already have an HS50, then going to HS70 will be seamless.  Void Pro's are also very nice, and will fit differently by design, so i would recommend trying them on first if you plan to switch.

1 hour ago, Nimrodor said:

I slightly preferred the HS50 to the G433 when I had them side by side, and would definitely prefer the HS50 with an EQ. I suspect the same would hold for the HS70 and G533. Either would definitely be better than the Void.

For the looks honestly I like the simplicity and unassuming H70, while Void looks so "gaming", I need it to not get my kid's attention, so I think H70 is more suitable for it than Viod Pro.

For the sound quality, Im not sure between HS70 vs Void Pro, and since @Nimrodor had experience to share and it give me some idea between HS70 vs G533, so I start to tend to HS70 for now. But Im still indecisive tho..

Thanks for the inputs!

My system specs:

Spoiler

My build logs: