need help please, something wrong with my Ethereum setup

I stopped mining Ethereum for about a year and wanted to get back into it. I recently updated claymore dual miner from v9 to v14. I've left my rig running for about 5 days and when I check my address here I'm not seeing anything except like 0.00012. Is the difficulty just so high that it's impossible to mine now? My rig has 6 gpu's consisting of 2x RX 580 8GB cards and 4 RX 570 4GB cards and get about 160 mhs out of it.. I've been out of the loop for a while so if anyone has some information to share with me that would be great. 

this is my address:

0xa1f714c8fBfD0AdE82A8F22B5E90C5fF538eDBD5

Also, does anyone know what happend to https://anorak.tech/ ? that's where I would get my modded bios, but the site doesn't seem to be up anymore. Thanks in advance!

According to the charts, the difficulty has dropped off a lot in the last year. Having said that though, Ethereum activity seems to be on the rise so there's probably a lot more people suddenly mining it. Are you soloing or have you joined a pool?

22 hours ago, xenel said:

According to the charts, the difficulty has dropped off a lot in the last year. Having said that though, Ethereum activity seems to be on the rise so there's probably a lot more people suddenly mining it. Are you soloing or have you joined a pool?

i'm in ethpool, my address is 0xa1f714c8fBfD0AdE82A8F22B5E90C5fF538eDBD5. When I check my account online I don't see any recent activity even though claymore has reported over 20000 shares found... what is going on

You certainly are mining on ethpool but you're looking at the address stats on ethermine to see the 0.00012 unpaid. Because you're not mining on ethermine, you won't see anything change there. As for ethpool that you are mining on, it has unique rules regarding who gets what. If you want to see a more immediate result then you want to change your settings to mine on ethermine which I believe uses the more traditional shares method.

Be aware though that if you do choose to mine with ethermine, you are competing against 42TH/s of compute power provided by 63,000 other people for whatever scraps you can get with your 160MH/s. That's not to say what you've got is bad though.

7 minutes ago, xenel said:

You certainly are mining on ethpool but you're looking at the address stats on ethermine to see the 0.00012 unpaid. Because you're not mining on ethermine, you won't see anything change there. As for ethpool that you are mining on, it has unique rules regarding who gets what. If you want to see a more immediate result then you want to change your settings to mine on ethermine which I believe uses the more traditional shares method.

Be aware though that if you do choose to mine with ethermine, you are competing against 42TH/s of compute power provided by 63,000 other people for whatever scraps you can get with your 160MH/s. That's not to say what you've got is bad though.

Haha I'm so stupid, thank you for clearing that up lol. Do you know of a good pool to mine from and does it make a significant difference anyway? 

7 hours ago, Pachuca said:

Haha I'm so stupid, thank you for clearing that up lol. Do you know of a good pool to mine from and does it make a significant difference anyway? 

Unfortunately, I haven't done any mining in years so I wouldn't know what the best ones are and I've never mined ETH. Ethermine should be fine to mine with. To make sure you get anything at all you'll want to join a pool that successful mines a lot of blocks and ethermine seems to get quite a few.

The way shares work is that you only ever get a percentage determined by what you contributed towards the successful mine so going with a pool with less hash rate won't necessarily give you any more. What it gives extra with each success will be evened out by a smaller number of successful mines.