Aida64 6.0.0 now includes Ryzen 3000 benchmarks

The new Aida64 6.0.0 is out and it includes Ryzen 3000 benchmarks.  I won't leave a link I think you can find Aida64 just fine.  :)

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

36 minutes ago, Turtle Rig said:

The new Aida64 6.0.0 is out and it includes Ryzen 3000 benchmarks.  I won't leave a link I think you can find Aida64 just fine.  :)

You didn't even verify your source, it doesn't include Ryzen 3000 benchmarks, just benchmarking tools specifically made for Ryzen 3000

https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/aida64-update-v6-00-brings-ryzen-3000-specific-benchmarks.html

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

-= Locked =-

If you are intending for a discussion, leaving out your source material is not the best idea as it just made your post ideal for ...

This is better suited as a Status Update.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER