Laptop or PC???

So here's the situation. I currently have a really crappy computer ( not even able to run minecraft) and I have raised enough money to buy a new one. Here's the thing though. I made a decent list about the parts I could pick to build the computer for about 630 euros. The thing is, I came across a nice "gaming laptop" that had an i5 7300HQ and a GTX 1050. The laptop is not performing half as good as the PC does, but it's more than able to play the titles I want to play. My friends keep telling me that the PC is clearly way more worth it, as it packs more performance and it's future proof, I will be able to upgrade it later on, while the laptop will be stuck forever the way it was built. I get it, the performance SHOULD be the determining factor, but the laptop is portable and would give better asthetics to my setup. Do you think that I should sacrifice performance over asthetics and portability?

E.G The laptop was about the same price.

E.G I won't be using the PC or laptop for anything, but gaming and minimal productivity.

PC or a 3000$ Laptop.

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

6 minutes ago, ChessIsCool said:

So here's the situation. I currently have a really crappy computer ( not even able to run minecraft) and I have raised enough money to buy a new one. Here's the thing though. I made a decent list about the parts I could pick to build the computer for about 630 euros. The thing is, I came across a nice "gaming laptop" that had an i5 7300HQ and a GTX 1050. The laptop is not performing half as good as the PC does, but it's more than able to play the titles I want to play. My friends keep telling me that the PC is clearly way more worth it, as it packs more performance and it's future proof, I will be able to upgrade it later on, while the laptop will be stuck forever the way it was built. I get it, the performance SHOULD be the determining factor, but the laptop is portable and would give better asthetics to my setup. Do you think that I should sacrifice performance over asthetics and portability?

I am the friend that is mentioned is the post the pc specs are 

ryzen 2600 

gtx 1660ti

16gb ddr4 3000mhz ram 

and an ssd.

Just now, Constantin said:

PC or a 3000$ Laptop.

We are greek too!

1 hour ago, ManosMax13 said:

We are greek too!

?

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

9 hours ago, ManosMax13 said:

I am the friend that is mentioned is the post the pc specs are 

ryzen 2600 

gtx 1660ti

16gb ddr4 3000mhz ram 

and an ssd.

The laptop isn't even in the same stratosphere performance-wise, but is portability a real necessity?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Heatsink: ID-Cooling Frostflow X GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Mini 6GB RAM: KLEVV Bolt 3600Mhz (2x8GB) Mobo: ASUS B550-F ROG Strix (Wifi)  Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: Deepcool DQ-M-V2L

8 hours ago, BigRom said:

The laptop isn't even in the same stratosphere performance-wise, but is portability a real necessity?

Not that much.