Mechanical keyboard guru/RGB addiction counselor wanted

Canine0022

Hey folks. I've recently had multiple of my Romer G switches on two different Logitech keyboards (OG G910 with the weird key caps, and a G410) wear out around the same time. 3 years on one keyboard, 2 on the other. Needless to say I'm not super impressed with how long they lasted, spring mechanism seems to be the weak point on them, at least for me.

My dilemma is that I went all in on the "Logitech G RGB" suite, which I'm super happy with overall sans keyboards. There's just nothing they offer with RGB and Cherry switches I can find. I've already accepted the fact I can no longer only use LGS to control my needless array of RGB devices. I've had a few keyboards with blue's and brown's over the years but not back lit or with good overall build quality. What are some interesting, quality keyboards I can use cherry RGB switches on? With or without a ten key is fine, I'l probably end up with both eventually. I switch up my input devices and desk layout fairly frequently to mitigate some RSI pain. I'm looking to take off the kiddie gloves and get into something I can customize and repair myself. Any suggestions that won't mess up the Logitech feng shui too much would be great, I've invested too much in it and this is one category I'm willing to give more money than sense. Thanks in advance!