Best BUDGET! Force feedback wheel for pc??? T150 Pro, g29 ....?

WolfLoverPro

I’m thinking spending max Max £180

i saw

T150  Pro

T150 ,, I don’t get the difference? 

T150  Ferrari edition

G29

or others u can think of?

want force feedback that’s it lol 

dont mind if ts not manual with clutch, would be nice but more expensive so the g29 has all 3 the pedals clutch and shifter but I heard g29 is worse than t150 for force feedback feels......

G29 has gotten really cheap in the recent years, i found it just under your budget(sadly missing the shifter):

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Driving-Racing-Pedals-UK-Plug/dp/B00YUOVBZK/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=racing+wheel&qid=1557942106&s=gateway&sr=8-4

The force feedback on the G29 can be very good, but it more depends on the game, and if it allows you to customize it.

But the force feedback on the G29 is gear based, while the T150 is belt based, making it a smoother experience.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

You get the T3PA pedals included with the t150 pro. The t150 comes with the normal thrustmaster pedals which lack a clutch. 
I have the t150 pro and i have tried the g29. The t150 pro gives a smoother feedback cuz it doesnt use gears initially like the g29. I tried the g29 in a store and the feeling of the gears really annoyed me, but some people like the g29. I recommend going to a store to try one of em out. I definitely favour the t150/t150 pro though.

4 hours ago, ShakyKiller said:

You get the T3PA pedals included with the t150 pro. The t150 comes with the normal thrustmaster pedals which lack a clutch. 
I have the t150 pro and i have tried the g29. The t150 pro gives a smoother feedback cuz it doesnt use gears initially like the g29. I tried the g29 in a store and the feeling of the gears really annoyed me, but some people like the g29. I recommend going to a store to try one of em out. I definitely favour the t150/t150 pro though.

4 hours ago, Origami Cactus said:

G29 has gotten really cheap in the recent years, i found it just under your budget(sadly missing the shifter):

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Driving-Racing-Pedals-UK-Plug/dp/B00YUOVBZK/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=racing+wheel&qid=1557942106&s=gateway&sr=8-4

The force feedback on the G29 can be very good, but it more depends on the game, and if it allows you to customize it.

But the force feedback on the G29 is gear based, while the T150 is belt based, making it a smoother experience.

Suppose I’ll buy the t150 pro... shame it comes with no bloody pedal 3 and shifter.... fuk sake

its tempting to get the g29 fact of 3 pedals and shifter 

i suppose it it has a paddle shift lol

Thing is I could get the g29 but everyone says on YouTube that the feedback feels more crap and I want good feedback feeling as the main seller for me soooo...