Games crashing to desktop without errors.

elKz

A few weeks ago I received my system back from the company that built it, It had been in for repair due to a faulty motherboard & GPU so were replaced. Ever since I've had the system back, I've had crashes during games at any random point, It won't happen in menus and no applications like Chrome, Photoshop etc crash. It's happened in Overwatch, Battlefield V, Forza Horizon 4 and GTA V. 

The only thing I can see that is different is my GPU temperatures, I'm running a RTX 2080 XC which is constantly hitting 83c and above even when the fan speed is set to 'Aggressive' or 100% but even then surely that wouldn't be causing them to crash? 

CPU temps seem to hit below 70c at all times, ambient temps are 17c/20c so shouldn't cause any issues. 

Can anyone offer any help here in ways that I can possibly troubleshoot the error? I'll list my spec below.

Case: be quiet! Dark Base 700
CPU: Intel i7 8700K
Motherboard: ASUS Strix Z390-E
RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator
GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 XC
SSD: Samsung 960 EVO 500GB
SSD: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB
PSU: Corsair RM650i
Cooling: Corsair H150i

May need to format. Before going there, reinstall latest Nvidia drivers with DDU. Those GPU temps seem high too but I don't think would cause crashes as it should throttle down before getting too hot.

4 hours ago, mbstone said:

May need to format. Before going there, reinstall latest Nvidia drivers with DDU. Those GPU temps seem high too but I don't think would cause crashes as it should throttle down before getting too hot.

Apologies but I forgot to mention I've already used DDU to reinstall the drivers and I've done a full format which has lead back to the same issues.