Appraisal to sell and Worth it to buy? (Old VS New)

Hello everyone! I lost my original account but i been here for awhile, sadface.

Anyway, recently some life issues have started nipping away at me, and a friend and i decided to pool our resources. We plan on moving, sharing an apartment, and of course getting jobs, but we want to do streaming as well, hopefully one day as a full-time job. Currently we plan to dedicate 2-4 full days depending on our money situation to streaming, and will be streaming everything from simple 2D titles such as Stardew Valley and Starbound, all the way up to VR titles like Beat Saber, A Township Tale, and PavlovVR.

Firstly, i'm going to be selling my current rig as it just cant keep up with the demands of streaming or even 1080p recording at a steady framerate. But it handles everything else like a king as far asi'm concerned and has really astounded me every day i play. I checked the value on PCPartPicker and got an estimate of $778.84, with several parts not included as i didnt manually input pricing. I was wondering if anyone would have an estimate of what i could sell for; again, the estimate is without all parts valued, but i was hoping to meet my goal of ~$800:
i7-4770k OC @ 4.3GHz
Gigabyte GTX 1070 FE OC +120/+180
Ballistix Sport 1600MHz DDR3 RAM 4x8 OC @ 2000MHz
Gigabyte Z97-HD3 v2
Blanking on brand of PSU, but 500w Bronze certified
Currently planning on keeping drives but may put a 250GB SSD into it to sell with
Windows not included
Noctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler
third-party case, no label on it, average wear
USB 2.0 4-port expansion card
Will include Razer Deathadder and Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013
and yes, i plan on shipping it with the stable overclocks unless buyer asks for otherwise

And i plan on upgrading to a bit of a costly system that my current estimate puts at around $1600-$1800 depending where i buy:
i7-9700k
Asus RTX 2080 O8G Dual-Fan OC Edition
Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200MHz C16 RGB Pro 2x16
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming
Corsair CX Series 550 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified Modular PSU
Like i said, keeping drives; but adding ADATA SU800 512GB M.2 2280 drive for boot and important data
I have my own copy of Windows 7 thats already been upgraded for Win10 upgrade
Noctua NH-U12S 120mm CPU cooler
Rosewill Gaming ATX Full Tower Thor V2 White/Black
ASUS Xonar AE B077DGQFTF for my Razer Tiamat 7.1 V2 headset (NOTE: I dont know much about sound cards, hugely welcome to suggestions on this one!)
Will also be buying Razer Deathadder Elite and Razer Ornata Chroma

Like i said, we're going to do streaming and probably recording as well for youtube uploads, on top of the regular and VR gaming, and may be doing it for extended periods of time. So the questions i have are; at an estimate, what do you guys think i could sell my old rig for, and do you think this new rig is okay and worth the money, or am i messing up somewhere along the way? Thank you all so much for the advice on this one, its really appreciated!

Not sure on pricing to sell, but regarding your new build; I would get a better psu. Something like the Corsair RM550X or 650x @DeathsEye8640

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

@Stormseeker9 Thats actually a great idea; i hadnt considered that but with the higher energy draw over extended periods, Gold would definitly be more reliable and cheaper in the long term. Will definitly look into those, thank you!