Sensor Differences: Logitech Hero vs. Pixart PMW3366

EndoliteMatrix

Hi all,

From the research I have been able to find: it's stated that the Hero sensor is the same was the PMW3366, just with a lower power draw.

I feel like the hero sensor isn't nearly as accurate or as smooth as the 3366, but I don't know if that's just my brain being dumb.

Does any one know for sure if there are any other major differences?

Quote for a reply.

React if I: Answered your question, helped, or made you laugh!

You are correct hero isn't as good as 3366 in which just a modded 3360 but most gamer won't be able to tell the difference. 

Only picky fps player will notice which I did but I am not bothered by it, for me the difference is not that significant. 

The only major difference is like you said, the power draw which is good for wireless mouse but for wired one I prefer the 3360. That's why I hate G502 hero which is a pointless upgrade and the new 518 because it's wired. 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Awesome, thanks for the info. I guess it's just another corporate "upgrade" that we'll never understand. I assume they are saving money by not using Pixart and using in-house.

Quote for a reply.

React if I: Answered your question, helped, or made you laugh!

• 2 years later...

so guys, you think that the focus+ sensor is better than the hero 25k?