16 series laptops are officially here!

IAmAndre

Source: Nvidia

Nvidia officially announced laptops equipped with their 16 series GPUs. 80 models are expected from brands like Dell, Asus, MSI, etc.

With prices starting at $799, GeForce GTX 16-Series laptops are a great way to step up tospeedy on-the-go performance in popular games.

If you desire even faster performance, in the smallest, slimmest form factor possible, Max-Q design GeForce GTX 16-Series laptops are also available. Dimensions are as thin as 20mm, screen bezels are narrower, and displays run at up to 144Hz.

Many of them can already be purchased on websites like NewEgg while some will be available in May. I just quickly checked the pricing and now seems to be the best time to purchase a laptop with a 1060 and we can expect more sales/price drops in the coming weeks or months.

Many of these laptops come equipped with Ryzen CPU's so I'm curious to have them reviewed to see how they stack up against their Intel counterparts.

Interestingly there are 1650-equipped laptops but they most likely won't stand a chance against the 1060, especially when these laptops are cheaper.

I'm eager to see actual reviews since I don't know what to expect from the laptop variant of the 1660Ti. The 1070 might be an interesting option too. And finally, can 1050 laptops get even cheaper?