Trying to pick monitors for my new build.

Ero

Hello

I'm building a new system with rtx 2080 for gpu and I have no idea what to do for monitors.

Should I pick up a MSI Optix MAG27CQ 1440p 144hz monitor and tries to pick up a 4k 60hz IPS monitor as well or I should get an ultra wide monitor like LG 34UC79G-B 34inch monitor with 2560x 1080 resolution.

By the way my options are very limited in here so if I want a 1440p ultra wide monitor with good refresh rate there is only Samsung C49HG90 49 inch monitor available for 1700 USD.

2 minutes ago, Lucky Me said:

So many chooses, 34in, 27in, 49in..... but it all depends on what you need... 

Did you think about the Acer Predator X34P?

It's not available in here.

I think you might want to be more specific about your use case.

I say 27" 1440p 144hz VA/IPS or even a good TN is the most versatile option out there and that's why I'd recommend it since I don't know what you mainly do with your computer

RGB & Fan control ULTIMATE GUIDE !

2 minutes ago, Beer_Nontitju said:

I think you might want to be more specific about your use case.

I say 27" 1440p 144hz VA/IPS or even a good TN is the most versatile option out there and that's why I'd recommend it since I don't know what you mainly do with your computer

I'm a heavy gamer so I want at least 1440p 144hz but I'm also a designer so I want a good monitor with great color. Anyway that MSI optix is the only 1440p 144hz monitor available in here so if I stick to a 1440p monitor with another 4k thats the only thing I can get.