Monitor has volume slider but sound doesn't ,,exist"?

Mr.Hans.-
Go to solution Solved by Derkoli,
10 minutes ago, Mr.Hans.- said:

So I have SAMSUNG LC24F396FHUX monitor and have slider for volume which is on max and no sound, and I tried installing drivers and couldn't find right ones and does this monitor have speakers in it at all?

like @TrigrH said, there should be a little port on the back of your monitor with a little headphone near it or it might be green, its so you can use your gpu to output audio then the monitor acts as a dac to output 3.5mm

So I have SAMSUNG LC24F396FHUX monitor and have slider for volume which is on max and no sound, and I tried installing drivers and couldn't find right ones and does this monitor have speakers in it at all?

5 minutes ago, Mr.Hans.- said:

If you cant see speakers, its audio out, meaning you can use your GPU to process audio instead of onboard sound. Works great on my LG panel. (Plug headphones or speakers into that port)

10 minutes ago, Mr.Hans.- said:

like @TrigrH said, there should be a little port on the back of your monitor with a little headphone near it or it might be green, its so you can use your gpu to output audio then the monitor acts as a dac to output 3.5mm

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)