Display is not working thrue display port

T3King

When i plug in my display port sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt thrue the gpu. Nvdia control panel is all over the place with refresh rate sometimes 144 sometimes 100 it only allows I have a 240hz monitor. Is it my gpu that is bad or it is the monitor that is bad. Or the cable when I use hdmi it display everthing. Sometimes the display port works correctly but ably allows 144 max refreshrate when I try 240hz give a no signal sighn. Could this be my gpu going bad or it the monitor or cable.

12 hours ago, T3King said:

When i plug in my display port sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt thrue the gpu. Nvdia control panel is all over the place with refresh rate sometimes 144 sometimes 100 it only allows I have a 240hz monitor. Is it my gpu that is bad or it is the monitor that is bad. Or the cable when I use hdmi it display everthing. Sometimes the display port works correctly but ably allows 144 max refreshrate when I try 240hz give a no signal sighn. Could this be my gpu going bad or it the monitor or cable.

Im going to imagine all these issues are from you restoring windows like stated in your last topic you made. I suggest calling a technician at this point or backing up all your data and doing a full fresh install of windows as all you issues started when you restored windows.