Windows 10 infinite boot loop

Playfulmean

I've had a cyberpower rebuilt for about 4 months and it was running off a hard drive and it was just too slow, so I found a good deal on an ssd. I installed it and used a free software to copy my hdd to my ssd. It worked flawlessly for the 3 or so days I could game on it. Last night I was playing my game, like any other time, and it was acting normal. This morning I went to play my game the desktop loaded and double clicked on my game to get it started and steam started running and then my computer rebooted into automatic repair, but ended with a could not repair pc screen. I tried to exit and continue to use Windows 10. It didn't work, and went back to the automatic screen again. I even tried to remove everything as there are just steam games on it, but said there was a problem resetting your pc. I know this is long but I just want to explain what I did. 

It may be everything - beginning from hardware failure (you may broke something while you replacing hard drive), sata cable and end with using bad clone software. If you still have your hdd with system, use Macrium Reflect rescue USB, boot from it and clone your system when is not running.

I always recommend a clean install of windows / Linux when having a new SSD

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD