Issues with sleep mode.

Dakuora

I have three monitors connected to my Rtx 2080Ti two are through Hdmi ports and the other is through a display port. I have been having an issue with them ever since i upgraded my main monitor to a newer 144hz panel, whenever my computer goes into sleep mode when i have a game running in fullscreen or just some applications in general all these processes and windows will migrate to my left most monitor. It really isnt a big issue for regular windows such as google chrome or file explorer but when i have a fullscreen game application the only way i can get the application back to my main monitor is by unplugging the HDMI in the back until the process switches to my main monitor again. I cannot manually just move the game to my main monitor again because it disrupts the resolution and that requires a full restart of the game to fix. Any suggestions would be helpful.

This is because of the displays not waking up at the same time. I have the same issue but I turn off my displays and if one of them hasn't turned on all the way before the OS loads this will happen

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016