Does the H700 support push/pull fan arrangement on the top

Qiwr

Its just what the title says. Does the h700 support push/pull fan arrangement on the top? 

10 minutes ago, Qiwr said:

Its just what the title says. Does the h700 support push/pull fan arrangement on the top? 

depends on your motherboard(heatsink clearance etc). if you get decent enough fans push pull shouldnt make too much of a difference on a radiator

3 hours ago, Qiwr said:

I dont believe it does, at least not natively

The issue is RAM and overlapping cable bar prevents radiator and fan configurations thicker than a standard 52mm AIO setup

You might be able to get away with it if you remove the cable bar and dont have a Front rad, but I' cant find any examples of someone doing it.

https://imgur.com/r/watercooling/1grhV

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25