Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
_Hustler_One_

Ncase M1 Tempered Glass

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi everyone..

 

Is there an Ncase M1 with tempered glass available right out of the box?

Or should I buy the glass separately?

Where is the best place to buy this case?

 

Since this case is unavailable in my country just because there's no one sell it here, local PC stores neither. So I have to buy it myself overseas, but how can I make sure it's safe to ship a PC case with glass on it (if it has the glass panel)?


NOCTURNAL BLACKOUT || Intel Core i7-8700K 5GHz (Delidded - TG Conductonaut) || Noctua NH-D15 + NA-HC4 Fully Black Chromaxed || MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || Corsair Vengeance LPX 16Gb (2x8Gb) DDR4 2666 C16 Black || EVGA GTX 1060 FTW2+ DT 6Gb || Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA 250Gb + WD 2.5" HDD 1Tb + Seagate Momentus 2.5" HDD 500Gb || Corsair TX650M || Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX TG Black + 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC 3000 Intake + 1x Noctua NF-A14 Chromax Exhaust || ASUS VG248QE || Ducky One 2 Mini MX Silent Red || Roccat Tyon Black || Corsair HS50 Carbon

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
3 minutes ago, Burnedice25 said:

if your shipping, them get a acrylic panel.; has a much better chance of surviving the trip and looks just as good

Ok that's to alternate my shipping concern.

 

But is this case available with those transparent panels right out of the box, or should I buy it separately?


NOCTURNAL BLACKOUT || Intel Core i7-8700K 5GHz (Delidded - TG Conductonaut) || Noctua NH-D15 + NA-HC4 Fully Black Chromaxed || MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || Corsair Vengeance LPX 16Gb (2x8Gb) DDR4 2666 C16 Black || EVGA GTX 1060 FTW2+ DT 6Gb || Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA 250Gb + WD 2.5" HDD 1Tb + Seagate Momentus 2.5" HDD 500Gb || Corsair TX650M || Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX TG Black + 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC 3000 Intake + 1x Noctua NF-A14 Chromax Exhaust || ASUS VG248QE || Ducky One 2 Mini MX Silent Red || Roccat Tyon Black || Corsair HS50 Carbon

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, _Hustler_One_ said:

Ok that's to alternate my shipping concern.

 

But is this case available with those transparent panels right out of the box, or should I buy it separately?

1

buy it separately, it'll be way cheaper 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Burnedice25 said:

buy it separately, it'll be way cheaper 

Do you have this case?

 

Which site is the best place to buy it?

 

I checked here but see this notes on the site, the original variant with 3.5" ODD is discontinued, too bad, as it's one of the reasons I wanted this case,

IMG_20190417_162854.jpg.ff859ffc2b5960e2fda345b22398260f.jpg

https://www.sfflab.com/products/ncase_m1?variant=12139461705841

 

It is a really beautiful small PC case with maximum functionalities regardless its size.


NOCTURNAL BLACKOUT || Intel Core i7-8700K 5GHz (Delidded - TG Conductonaut) || Noctua NH-D15 + NA-HC4 Fully Black Chromaxed || MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || Corsair Vengeance LPX 16Gb (2x8Gb) DDR4 2666 C16 Black || EVGA GTX 1060 FTW2+ DT 6Gb || Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA 250Gb + WD 2.5" HDD 1Tb + Seagate Momentus 2.5" HDD 500Gb || Corsair TX650M || Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX TG Black + 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC 3000 Intake + 1x Noctua NF-A14 Chromax Exhaust || ASUS VG248QE || Ducky One 2 Mini MX Silent Red || Roccat Tyon Black || Corsair HS50 Carbon

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, _Hustler_One_ said:

Do you have this case?

 

Which site is the best place to buy it?

 

I checked here but see this notes on the site, the original variant with 3.5" ODD is discontinued, too bad, as it's one of the reasons I wanted this case,

IMG_20190417_162854.jpg.ff859ffc2b5960e2fda345b22398260f.jpg

https://www.sfflab.com/products/ncase_m1?variant=12139461705841

 

It is a really beautiful small PC case with maximum functionalities regardless its size.

I don't personally have the case nor do I agree that it looks good, looks kinda plain to me but if you like it then whatever. I don't know where you live or where you shop. that's up to you on how you get the case or its panel

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
4 minutes ago, Burnedice25 said:

I don't personally have the case nor do I agree that it looks good, looks kinda plain to me but if you like it then whatever. I don't know where you live or where you shop. that's up to you on how you get the case or its panel

Thankyou


NOCTURNAL BLACKOUT || Intel Core i7-8700K 5GHz (Delidded - TG Conductonaut) || Noctua NH-D15 + NA-HC4 Fully Black Chromaxed || MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || Corsair Vengeance LPX 16Gb (2x8Gb) DDR4 2666 C16 Black || EVGA GTX 1060 FTW2+ DT 6Gb || Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA 250Gb + WD 2.5" HDD 1Tb + Seagate Momentus 2.5" HDD 500Gb || Corsair TX650M || Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX TG Black + 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC 3000 Intake + 1x Noctua NF-A14 Chromax Exhaust || ASUS VG248QE || Ducky One 2 Mini MX Silent Red || Roccat Tyon Black || Corsair HS50 Carbon

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×