Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bouzoo

Add a "account interaction" shortcut and main menu shortcut when not using full screen mode on PC

Posted · Original PosterOP

What I mean is to have those three lines (main account menu) options, as well as a shortcut to return to main window. It's available on phone, but not here. 

You can see there is no way to return from General discussion to main page except going back, and no way for me to check my notifications. 

image.png

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Are you scrolled to the top? At all times, either the desktop nav or the mobile top bar should be visible at the top of the page.

I don't work for Floatplane Media, so any Floatplane comments that I make are my own and may be incorrect or in conflict with the official view.

For Floatplane support, please use the wizard linked in this topic

11 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

Are you scrolled to the top? At all times, either the desktop nav or the mobile top bar should be visible at the top of the page.

Yeah scrolled to the top, it is not there on latest Chrome, either one of those things on Win 10. Visible on phone and Mozilla on Win 10. Seems like a Chrome issue. Add blocker is disabled. 

If you open the dev tools (F12, console tab) and paste each of the following lines separately, pressing enter in between, what is the output of them (while the window is in the weird state)?

window.devicePixelRatio
$(window).width()

I don't work for Floatplane Media, so any Floatplane comments that I make are my own and may be incorrect or in conflict with the official view.

11 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

If you open the dev tools (F12, console tab) and paste each of the following lines separately, pressing enter in between, what is the output of them (while the window is in the weird state)?

window.devicePixelRatio
$(window).width()

window.devicePixelRatio
$(window).width()

7 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

window.devicePixelRatio
$(window).width()

It should definitely be showing the mobile nav. If you clear your cache, does it still happen? If so, open the dev tools network tab, refresh the page, then once it's loaded scroll to the top of the network list and take a screenshot, then post it here.

39 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

It should definitely be showing the mobile nav. If you clear your cache, does it still happen? If so, open the dev tools network tab, refresh the page, then once it's loaded scroll to the top of the network list and take a screenshot, then post it here.

Cache cleared you monster . 

Still happening. Is this it?

image.png.f3ba360a314ada1b03cb17ae69a8a13a.png