Intel® Driver & Support Assistant / Windows 10 DCH Drivers for Intel Products

Go to solution Solved by ExploringFate,

Thank You Very Much Everyone For Your Help & Support.

Intel Driver and Support Assistant Solved.JPG

I always keep my Laptop updated whether it's HP's, Intel, or Microsoft Windows 10. I updated Windows 10 & this is the longest its ever taken, I don't know how many hours maybe 6 or more. But it was updating a bunch of stuff old and new shutting down and reloading constantly. After the update I did a HP update and it worked fine. When I went into Intel® Driver & Support Assistant it couldn't scan my system and said the following "Oops, something went wrong while trying to scan. Please try again, or see our FAQs for help". At the very top Intel had a message "Intel will be supplying Windows DCH Drivers for its products beginning in November. These drivers will be used for
Windows® 10 and Windows* Server 2019 and will replace the existing drivers. Read more>" 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/develop/getting-started-with-universal-drivers
I went into all the Windows DCH stuff, I think I have an idea of what is going on and will provide the best screen shots I can get but if anyone can in layman's term explain that will be great. 

Also, How do I find Windows DCH in Windows 10?

Intel Driver and Support Assistant.JPG

Intel DCH.jpg

Intel FAQ Microsoft Windows 10 DCH.JPG

Intel FAQ Microsoft Windows 10 DCH (1).JPG

Intel FAQ Microsoft Windows 10 DCH (2).JPG

Intel FAQ Microsoft Windows 10 DCH (3).JPG

You need to remove your current driver to install DCH driver i think.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Thank You Very Much Everyone For Your Help & Support.

Intel Driver and Support Assistant Solved.JPG