Powering a RTX GPU for a HP ML350 Gen10

Hi all!

I currently got a HP ML350 Gen 10 Server and I want to use it as a workstation. It's all up and running except for a GPU. Now I'm planning to run an RTX2070 or RTX 2080 on this beast but I don't seem to have the proper cables (it doesn't have 8pin power plugs like those in normal PCs) to make this setup work. Is there a workaround for this - a cable that converts from the power supply or something?

This is my first time converting something like this to a workstation and hopefully there's a workaround for this.

Thanks! :)

IMG_1840.HEIC.heif

IMG_1839.HEIC.heif

IMG_1836.HEIC.heif

IMG_1831.HEIC.heif

If this Server is from your work, they could buy you an adapter or a new PSU

i7 6700k, GTX 1080, Crucial MX 300, Maximus VII Hero, WD Blue, 16 GB RAM

8 hours ago, KING OF THE DIRTY DANS said:

If this Server is from your work, they could buy you an adapter or a new PSU

Hi! This was sold to me online by a company who's replacing their servers so I'm hoping to seek help here on what adapter or PSU I should buy to make this setup work. :)

8 hours ago, Mulawin Galang said:

Hi! This was sold to me online by a company who's replacing their servers so I'm hoping to seek help here on what adapter or PSU I should buy to make this setup work. :)

Since these use hotswap PSUs, all you can use is the official HPE cables through the mainboard. If you got the non-hotswap PSU model, you're SOL as that 500W unit is all you can really use.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro