Need Help Assigning Foreign static IP Address

Hi, I'm new here.  I need help on how to get a static IP address set up on my computer without router.  I already tried to set it up through the network sharing center by disabling DHCP but this is router dependent as the IP changes whenever I change connections.  I have also tried to set it up with Portmap.io and Openvpn. I created an openvpn config with Portmap and connected to the Openvpn network through it.  I got an IP address but but that seems to be static, but the problem is, it's still showing within my country. 

Not gonna happen. You need a router in your network, it's what 'creates' your network

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

You need a router to route traffic from your internal network to your external network.

If you need to have an IP Address from another country, use a VPN.

8 hours ago, myselfolli said:

Not gonna happen. You need a router in your network, it's what 'creates' your network

Thanks for your answer but what's Portmap.io and Openvpn for if this is not possible?  

Portmap.io appears to be a way to host your own server from behind an ISP that doesn't give you a public IP address.  Its likely that portmap.io have servers in different countries and will use the one closest to you to minimise latency, thus why you still appear in your country.

OpenVPN is a way to connect from one network to another over the Internet.

What exactly are you trying to achieve?

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

What kind of access methode does your provider give you? PPPoE credentials? A static IP/Subnet Mask/Gateway?