(XPS 15) Windows stops working all of a sudden (Wi-Fi, Some UI)

Hello, I'm having this issue once every two weeks where windows gives me "No connections available" and some windows apps and UI stops working, like task manager, settings, and start menu.

The PC isn't frozen completely like how it would be if memory/cpu usage is full, but some apps and things won't open and are frozen and I'm able to move mouse click on things etc.

Restarting it immediately solves the problem but it's a new laptop and I don't want to ignore issues that might hurt in the long run.

Does anyone know what could be causing it? (Dell XPS 15 9570)

Full spec?

Might want to do a clean Windows install

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

11 hours ago, rendeRX said:

Hello, I'm having this issue once every two weeks where windows gives me "No connections available" and some windows apps and UI stops working, like task manager, settings, and start menu.

The PC isn't frozen completely like how it would be if memory/cpu usage is full, but some apps and things won't open and are frozen and I'm able to move mouse click on things etc.

Restarting it immediately solves the problem but it's a new laptop and I don't want to ignore issues that might hurt in the long run.

Does anyone know what could be causing it? (Dell XPS 15 9570)

Have you done all Windows updates?

Make sure you have all the updated drivers from here: https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/xps-15-9570-laptop/drivers

Alienware m16 R1 | AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX | SK Hynix 64 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 RAM | GeForce RTX 4090 16 GB GDDR6 | 16" QHD+ (2560 x 1600) 240Hz, 3ms 300-nits Screen | 2x Samsung 990 PRO 4TB SSDs + WD_BLACK SN770M 2TB SSD | Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 | Windows 11 Pro