Looking for 144hz or 240hz monitor with good height adjustments

xguys1

Hey guys so im a 198cm/6.4960629921ft Guy and since im rather tall im looking to find a monitor thats rather tall. Im currently using a ASUSMGQ 144hz monitor with 130mm height adjustment and its just not tall enough. Anyone got some suggestions?

the benq XL2411P has good height as far as im aware not researched actual height adjustment. and have you not considered getting a third party stand or desk mount?

Just now, Moalmalky8 said:

the benq XL2411P has good height as far as im aware not researched actual height adjustment. and have you not considered getting a third party stand or desk mount?

It has a height adjustment of 130mm too ;( and sadly i cant get a third party one. As i often go to lans, competing 

what about the asus vg248qe i cant seem to find its height online but it looks like its stand extends a lot.

Just now, Moalmalky8 said:

what about the asus vg248qe i cant seem to find its height online but it looks like its stand extends a lot.

110mm ;(

If you look in Amazon or Google, for Computer Monitor Stand , or TV stands, I am sure you will find something that will fit your needs.

You can make one, that will fit you.