Corsair Graphite 760T front dust filter

LamaFna

Hello everyone,

I recently bought the Corsair Graphite 760T case and i want to replace the fans but to do that i need to remove the front dust filter, does any1 know how to remove it?

Edit:

If i instal top fans do i need to keep the top cover off?

Edited by LamaFna
Another question

• 1 month later...

I assume you may have dealt with this already but the front dust filter is removed by pushing in on the top corners. You'll push them until they click and a spring load will push them back out and then you simply pull the filter away. I've replaced the front fans many times in mine and also take it off to give it a good cleaning. As far as the top fans are concerned, it sort of depends on a few things. First, will they be for exhaust or intake and will you be putting a radiator up there for liquid cooling? Second, it depends on how hot your system is and how dusty your environment is. I leave mine off and have 2 140mm fans exhausting heat from the GPU mostly. I have an Kraken x61 liquid cooler mounted on the front of my case to cool cpu with cool air on the intake pushing through the radiator. I also mounted a 120mm fan on the bottom of the case behind the hard drive cage, although I removed the cage and mounted my hdd in the optical drive bay for a clean look. I will usually put the top cover on when I turn my system off or when I'm not doing anything too intensive but have it off when gaming or doing anything GPU intensive just to keep things cool. Regardless, you won't see much of a difference in temperature as the top lid is designed to allow airflow with the small rubber spacers mounted into the case mesh but I like to keep the max airflow going all the time. If you're diligent about cleaning, leaving the top cover off won't matter. I have left mine off for weeks at a time before and didn't experience too much of a dust issue. My RGB lighting also shines through the top to give a little more ambient glow to the room lol