Sony wh-1000xm3 bluetooth dongles

Will01

Picked up some sony wh-1000xm3 and im using them with a bluetooth dongle so shitty, that if i turn away from my pc, the audio starts to lag. so i desperately need a proper bluetooth solution. my initial and only thought was just to get a decent make bluetooth usb, like the asus bt400. but now ive realised there are bluetooth dongles with 3.5mm connections. and now i watched the techquickie video on codecs which added another piece to the puzzle. So basically i need a cheap solution, that i wont ever have to think about again. and i know i just spent all this money on the headphones, but i am now bankrupt, so need to do this cheapish haha

thanks in advance guys

I'm also looking for a solution to use my PC as a source for my Sony WH-1000XM3.

aptX Low Latency is of course preferred when gaming on the PC. Also want the mic to work.

I don't have a strict budget though, so cheap is not necessary. If I get a "premium" adapter I also want it to work with other Bluetooth peripherals. Mouse, keyboard, phone, laptop.

Is this true: A bluetooth dongle/adapter with aptX HD / Low Latency don't have data connectivity, only music? Then I need 2 dongles for my need above to work?

Sorry for highjacking your thread but we have similair needs :)